FashionWare, now in its fifth season at CES highlights the movers and shakers in the emerging world of high tech fashion.
"FashionWare is living proof that designers are embracing tech components and new manufacturing techniques," says Project Runway alum, Nick Verreos. "I get a total kick out of emceeing this quirky, exciting show."
At FashionWare you'll see 3D printed dresses, LED studded outfits, iPhone connected dresses, origami inspired eveningwear, sports-centric biometric clothing and more from the following top tech designers:
- Make Fashion will feature an origami gown and a shooting stars dress.
- Sylvia Heisel will feature a LED dress and a 3D printed dress.
- Ece Ozlap will show a connected iPhone.
- Valisere and Forster Rohner Textile Innovations will debut a corsage with integrated LEDs.
- ScotteVest inspired outfits that suits today's techie' fashionistas will walk the runway.
The FashionWare Runway Shows produced by Living in Digital Times at CES® 2016 showcase far flung designers from around the globe including Turkey and Switzerland. Project Runway alum, Nick Verreos will emcee the FashionWare Runway Shows which will be held on January 7th at 10:30 AM, 12:20 PM and 2:30 PM in the Venetian, Level 2, Venetian Ballroom G.
The $20 billion business of high tech fashion is quickly heading to a future where technology is seamlessly embedded into everything from the textiles in our clothing to the baubles on our fingers.
SOURCE Living in Digital Times